In 2019 we are teaming up with trainers from all over the country to conduct two different digital bootcamps.
Both bootcamps will be held at the Scarritt-Bennett Center in Nashville, TN.
The cost for each bootcamp is $2500 and includes the training, meals and housing. Payment arrangements and some partial scholarships are available.
Digital Organizing Bootcamp for Electoral and Advocacy will be held June 17-23, 2019
This week-long immersive training in Digital Organizing includes hands-on, in-depth training specifically for electoral campaigning on topics like:
- Building a digital campaign strategy
- Mapping engagement paths for your supporters
- Best practices for building websites, writing email blasts, managing social media and other digital organizing tasks
- Integrating digital tactics with offline organizing
- Follow up opportunities for mentorship and additional training
If you are wanting to work on an electoral campaign in the coming cycle or you work in advocacy this is the bootcamp you will want to attend.
Bootcamp 3: Advanced Digital Organizing Bootcamp will be held August 11-16, 2019
This week long training will help you take your digital organizing skills to the next level by digging deep into topics like:
- Setting up a digital program that is optimized for your goals and target audiences based on a rigorous and ongoing testing program
- Crafting organic and paid content strategy for your website, email program and social media
- Developing management skills to help you hire and manage a team of digital organizers
This bootcamp is intended for digital campaigners with a year or two of experience who want to take their skills to the next level.
These trainings combine classroom style learning with hands on scenario exercises to give you a chance to put into practice what you are learning.
- Questions? Email us at training@beckerdigitalstrategi