Note: This training will take place Thursday April 20 and Friday April 21 from 11am until 7pm eastern both days via zoom. The link will be sent out to attendees the week before the training.
There’s an old cliche: Those who can’t do, teach. We couldn’t believe that to be less true if we tried. The reality is that there is a huge demand for trainers in organizing today who are both great at what they do and great trainers. While we won’t presume to teach you the content in your field of expertise, we can teach you how to share that knowledge with others.
This training will include discussions and exercises on the following topics:
- Adult learning principles
- Creating powerful moments of learning for your trainees
- Basic best practices for creating a needs assessment, setting objectives, creating agendas, building case studies, creating breakouts, facilitating a room, building slide decks and more
- Tips and tricks for both in person and virtual trainings
- Give you the opportunity to conduct a short training on a topic of your choice and get meaningful feedback from fellow trainees and experienced trainers
This training is the right training for you if:
- You don’t have much training experience but you want to start doing training
- You have some training experience but you want to level up your training skills
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can’t afford to pay full price for this training? We are committed to awarding scholarships in the effort to make this training accessible to as many people as possible. Please fill out our scholarship form now. Please apply by March 20 and we will notify recipients by April 1.